Head Gardener – Caulfield Racecourse
- Trades & Services
- Gardener / Landscaper / Horticulturalist
- Permanent / Full Time
At Super Gardens, we create and maintain beautiful green spaces for families, communities and all to enjoy.
We are Victoria’s longest standing Commercial Grounds Maintenance, Landscape Construction and Turf Management specialists, servicing a diverse range of clients for over 32 years.
Due to an internal promotion we have a rare opportunity for an qualified Gardener with experience in high end residential gardens to join the team at Caulfield Racecourse.
Experience in a similar role is essential, as your responsibilities will include:
- Garden services including: pruning, weeding, leaf and rubbish removal
- Identification and treatment of weeds, pests and diseases
- Planting, feeding and fertilisation of plants and flowers
- Planting annual garden beds
- Implementation of rose care programs
- Raking, de-budding flowers
- Assist with minor landscape upgrades
- Garden bed preparation for events throughout the year
- Maintain professional relationships with Super Gardens staff and our client.
The successful candidate will have:
- Cert III in Horticulture or Parks and Gardens
- Strong horticultural background in lawn and gardening maintenance
- High end residential garden maintenance.
To be successful you will show genuine passion for gardening, initiative and leadership skills, mentoring our apprentices and other grounds team members.
As part of the Super Gardens team, you will reap the benefits of a flexible, dynamic and growing workplace and enjoy access to an exclusive employee benefits platform that looks after your overall wellbeing including nutrition, exercise, mental health and financial wellbeing, along with retail, travel and grocery shopping discounts.